Human Resources Consulting
Joel Glaser APC is committed to providing leading-edge Human Resources (“HR”) infrastructure support and exemplary customer service leading to improved performance of an organization.
Our firm provides a wide variety of human resource services including HR outsourcing, performance management, organizational development and policy and procedure development. Our consulting services can be provided on-site or off-site or a combination that best suits our client’s needs. Some organizations select our services to supplement an existing human resource department while others find it advantageous to utilize our services in place of a formal human resource function.
Our firm’s prime role is to assist the client to identify needs, develop an action plan and facilitate change to enhance the success of your organization. Our management, human resource, and training services are designed to improve productivity, efficiency, communication and employee morale.
Our firm works with clients to help them maintain compliance with federal and local employment laws, such as the Fair Labor Standards Act, the Family Medical Leave Act and Anti-Discrimination Statutes. We also provide clients with all federally and locally mandated policies and notices.
As your HR consultants, we will set strategies and develop policies, standards, systems, and processes that implement these strategies in a whole range of areas. The following are typical of a wide range of areas we provide advice, consulting and counseling in:
- Maintaining awareness of and compliance with local, state and federal labor laws;
- Recruitment, selection, and on boarding (resourcing);
- Employee recordkeeping and confidentiality;
- Organizational design and development;
- Business transformation and change management;
- Performance, conduct and behavior management;
- Industrial and employee relations;
- Human resources (workforce) analysis and workforce personnel data management;
- Compensation and employee benefit management;
- Training and development (learning management);
- Employee motivation and morale-building (employee retention and loyalty);
- Preparation of employee handbook and external policies and procedures and compliance management;
- Implementation of company policies, processes or standards either directly by the firm itself, or the firm may indirectly supervise the implementation of such activities by managers;
- Consultation on applicable legal issues, such as the potential for disparate treatment and disparate impact, handling discipline of members in protected classifications, and compliance with state and federal laws relating to employee leaves.
As your HR consultants we want you to feel comfortable that all your personnel issues are being handled by legal professionals who can advise you on the risks and benefits of personnel actions. While we do not represent or guarantee a certain outcome, our records of minimizing legal claims and actions speak for itself.
Whether you utilize our services to handle occasional legal issues or as your day to day HR consultants, we are there to make sure you can focus on your business and rest assured your human resources and personnel issues are being handled by qualified and competent legal professionals.